Turn Off my Philips Hue lights when my iComfort system Cancels Away
Other popular Lennox iComfort workflows and automations
- Send me an Email when my iComfort indoor temperature drops below __ degrees
- Get a notification when your iComfort enters Away mode
- Lennox iComfort works with HAVEN IAQ sensors to automate clean air
- Get a notification when the temperature inside surpasses my comfort level
- Close my Garage door when my iComfort system enters Away mode
- IF I am leaving for work, THEN increase my indoor temperature
- Turn On Philips Hue light when my iComfort system Enters Away
- IF my iComfort indoor temperature drops below __degrees, THEN text me
Useful Lennox iComfort and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- schedulesThis trigger fires when a schedule is complete.
- Indoor temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the indoor temperature rises above a threshold that is specified.
- moistureThis trigger fires when the moisture value is calculated.
- Away mode is enteredThis Trigger fires when my thermostat enters Away mode.
- sensor dataThis trigger fires when your Whisperer sensor reports measured data.
- Away mode is cancelledThis Trigger fires when Away mode is canceled on my thermostat.
- eventsThis trigger fires when a new event is generated.
- Indoor Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the indoor temperature drops below a threshold that is specified.
- History of when Indoor temperature rose above a thresholdThis query returns a list of when the indoor temperature rose above a threshold that was specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of when Away mode was enteredThis query returns a list of when my thermostat entered Away mode.
- History of temperature dropsThis query returns a list of instances when the indoor temperature drops below a threshold that was specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Set Fan to ONThis Action will set my thermostat's fan to On indefinitely. Note: does not work when the thermostat is in Away mode.
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- Set Fan to AUTOThis Action will set my thermostat's fan to AUTO indefinitely. Note: does not work when the thermostat is in Away mode.
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- Set Fan to CIRCULATEThis Action will set my thermostat's fan to CIRCULATE indefinitely. Note: does not work when the thermostat is in Away mode.
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- Turn the thermostat offThis Action will set the Thermostat to Off.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- Set home to AwayThis Action will set all Thermostats in a home to Away.
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- Cancel AwayThis Action will cancel Away on Thermostats in a home.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
- Increase Indoor TemperatureThis Action will attempt to increase the indoor temperature of an thermostat by the number of degrees specified.
- Decrease Indoor TemperatureThis Action will attempt to decrease the indoor temperature of an thermostat by the number of degrees specified.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together