Change Lexi light color at a specific time of the day
Other popular Lexi workflows and automations
- Turn off Lexi group lights at midnight
- Turn off all Lexi lights at midnight
- Turn on all the Lexi lights when you arrive home
- Turn on all Lexi lights on sunset
- Create custom Alexa phrase to turn on all Lexi lights
- Play group scene on button press
- Turn on selected Lexi group lights on sunset
- Turn off all Lexi lights on sunrise
Useful Lexi and PMMI Lighting integrations
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Lexi Device OnThis action will turn on selected Lexi Device
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Lexi All Devices OnThis action will turn on all Lexi Device(s)
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Lexi Device OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi Device
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Lexi All Devices OffTurn off all Lexi Device(s)
- Lexi Group OnThis action will Turn on the selected Group.
- Lexi Group OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi group.
- Lexi Device Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a device.
- Lexi Group Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a group.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together