Turn off Lexi group lights on button press
Other popular Lexi workflows and automations
- Turn on selected Lexi group lights on sunset
- Turn on all the Lexi lights when you arrive home
- Turn on all Lexi lights on sunset
- Change color of Lexi light when you receive an sms
- Turn off Lexi group lights at midnight
- Turn off all Lexi lights on sunrise
- If you miss a call, change the color of a Lexi light
- Play group scene on button press
Useful Lexi and ThingaOS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever Water Leak is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- When Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when motion detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- When FetchIt Button is PressedThis trigger fires when fetch-it button is pressed or long pressed.
- Whenever Door/Window Opened or ClosedThis trigger fires whenever door/window sensor is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
Actions (Then that)
- Lexi Device OnThis action will turn on selected Lexi Device
- Turn On/Off deviceThis action will Turn On/Off a device that is available on ThingaOS.
- Lexi All Devices OnThis action will turn on all Lexi Device(s)
- Activate Night ModeThe action will set Night Mode on ThigaOS devices like Light.
- Lexi Device OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi Device
- Turn On/Off SirenThis action will Turn On/Off Siren for the device in ThingaOS.
- Lexi All Devices OffTurn off all Lexi Device(s)
- Lexi Group OnThis action will Turn on the selected Group.
- Lexi Group OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi group.
- Lexi Device Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a device.
- Lexi Group Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a group.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together