Post a tweet of all new LifeHacker articles
Other popular LifeHacker workflows and automations
- Receive a Gmail of all new LifeHacker articles
- Receive a weekly email digest of all LifeHacker articles
- Add new articles from LifeHacker to iOS reading list
- Receive an SMS of all new posts from LifeHacker
- Save all new articles from LifeHacker to Pocket
Useful LifeHacker and MeisterTask integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Task created in sectionThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified section. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different section.
- Any new post on LifeHackerThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on LifeHacker.
- Task created in projectThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified project. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different project.
- Task assigned to meThis Trigger fires when a task is assigned to you.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together