Post a tweet of all new LifeHacker articles
Other popular LifeHacker workflows and automations
- Receive an SMS of all new posts from LifeHacker
- Receive a weekly email digest of all LifeHacker articles
- Receive a Gmail of all new LifeHacker articles
- Save all new articles from LifeHacker to Pocket
- Add new articles from LifeHacker to iOS reading list
Useful LifeHacker and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Any new post on LifeHackerThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on LifeHacker.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together