Save all new articles from LifeHacker to Pocket
Other popular LifeHacker workflows and automations
- Receive a Gmail of all new LifeHacker articles
- Receive a weekly email digest of all LifeHacker articles
- Receive an SMS of all new posts from LifeHacker
- Add new articles from LifeHacker to iOS reading list
- Post a tweet of all new LifeHacker articles
Useful LifeHacker and SurveyMonkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New survey createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new survey in SurveyMonkey.
- Any new post on LifeHackerThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on LifeHacker.
- New survey responseThis Trigger fires every time there is a new survey response for the survey you specify.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new contact is added to the specified list.
- History of contact addedThis query returns a list of when new contacts were added to the specified list.
- History of survey responsesThis query returns a list of when there were new survey responses for the survey you specify.
- History of surveys createdThis query returns a list of when you created new surveys in SurveyMonkey.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together