Add new articles from LifeHacker to iOS reading list
Other popular LifeHacker workflows and automations
- Receive a Gmail of all new LifeHacker articles
- Receive a weekly email digest of all LifeHacker articles
- Save all new articles from LifeHacker to Pocket
- Post a tweet of all new LifeHacker articles
- Receive an SMS of all new posts from LifeHacker
Useful LifeHacker and Wemo Dimmer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger fires every time your Dimmer is turned on.
- Any new post on LifeHackerThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on LifeHacker.
- Switched offThis trigger fires every time your Dimmer is turned off.
- Long pressThis trigger fires every time your WeMo Dimmer is turned on or off with a long press over two seconds.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer on. If the WeMo Dimmer is already on, it will remain on.
- Turn offThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer off. If the WeMo Dimmer is already off, it will remain off.
- Change brightnessThis action will change brightness of a Dimmer to a specified level/percentage.
- Toggle on/offThis action will toggle a WeMo Dimmer on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together