Blink Lifx lights when Notion detects a smoke or CO alarm
Popular LIFX and Notion workflows and automations
Useful LIFX and Notion integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- Safe Door opens or closesFires when a safe door opens or closes.
- Smoke or CO Alarm detectedThis trigger fires when an alarm sounds.
- Temperature crosses a thresholdThis trigger fires when the current temperature goes above or below your set temperature thresholds.
- Water Leak detectedThis trigger fires when a water leak is detected or no longer detected.
- Window opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a window opens, closes, or moves.
Actions (Then that)
- Move lightsThis Action will make your LIXF Z lights move in a pattern.
- Turn lights onThis Action will turn your lights on.
- Turn lights offThis Action will turn your lights off.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Activate sceneThis Action will activate a Scene.
- Change color of lightsThis Action will change the color of your lights.
- Blink lightsThis Action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Breathe lightsThis Action will make your lights slowly breathe the color of your choice.
- Start Clean CycleTurn on the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean to it's default duration
- Stop Clean CycleTurn off the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together