Useful Lightform Cloud and MyMilan integrations
Triggers (If this)
- CurtainsThis trigger fires if curtain status is changed.
- MyMilan TriggerThis trigger fires when MyMilan trigger activated.
- Door LockThis trigger fires if door lock status is changed.
- Door SensorThis trigger fires if door sensor status is changed.
- LightingThis trigger fires if the light status is changed.
- Motion SensorThis trigger fires if motion sensor status is changed.
- SirenThis trigger fires if siren status is changed.
- History of light status changesThis query returns a list of when the light status was changed.
- History of sirenThis query returns a list of if siren status was changed.
- History of door lock status changeThis query returns a list of when the door lock status was changed.
- History of door sensor status changesThis query returns a list of instances when door sensor status was changed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Door LockThis action will perform the door lock state change.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- MyMilan ScenesThis action will execute the scenes created in the MyMilan Application.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- LightingThis action will control the lights.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together