Useful Lightform Cloud and OSUM SMART integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Switch OnThis action will switch on SL-BUS Device.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Switch OffThis action will switch off SL-BUS Device.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Set Level toSets Level of a SL-BUS Device to specific value
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Execute SceneExecute preconfigured SL-BUS scene
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- OpenOpen the SL-BUS Curtain
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- CloseClose the SL-BUS Curtain
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- Door OpenOpen the SL-BUS Door
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together