Useful Lightform Cloud and Raindrop.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New itemThis trigger fires when any new item is added to Raindrop.io
- New highlightThis trigger fires when any new highlight is added to Raindrop.io
- Item moved to collectionThis trigger fires when you move an item to the collection you specify
- New item taggedThis trigger fires when you tag an item with a specific tag in Raindrop.io
- New favorite itemThis trigger fires when you favorite an item in Raindrop.io
- New item by typeThis trigger fires when article, image, video or document (you specify) has been added to Raindrop.io
- New broken linkThis trigger fires when a link becomes broken in Raindrop.io
- New permanent copyThis trigger fires when an item has a permanent copy in Raindrop.io
- New fileThis trigger fires when you upload a file to Raindrop.io
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Create a new bookmarkThis action will create a new bookmark
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together