Useful Lightform Cloud and Space integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Breaking news by NASAThis Trigger fires every time breaking news is released by NASA.
- Image of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts to the Image of the Day Gallery.
- Astronomy picture of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts a new Astronomy Picture of the Day.
- Astronaut enters spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut enters space.
- Astronaut exits spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut exits space.
- ISS passes over a specific locationThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station passes over a location you specify. NOTE: the ISS completes 15.5 orbits per day.
- ISS on-orbit status reportThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station posts a new On-Orbit Status Report.
- Season changes on MarsThis Trigger fires every time the season changes on Mars according to the Curiosity Rover's location.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together