Useful Lightform Cloud and WiZ integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together