Turn on Light on Blue by ADT System When MyQ Garage Door is Opened
Other popular MyQ workflows and automations
- If Garage Door is opened, then make announcement in Alexa
- If garage door is opened, then turn on Wyze Camera
- Close your MyQ garage when you leave home
- Switch off driveway Hue lights when MyQ garage door closes and log event to iOS calendar
- MyQ Closure Arms Blink System
- If myQ garage door is opened, then turn on Kasa (door up) light [HS103(US)]
- Send notification when MyQ garage door closes
- If Garage Door is closed, then send IFTTTrigger-2 action to your Alexa device
Useful MyQ and Nexx integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door openedThis trigger fires when a garage door is opened.
- Door closedThis trigger fires when a door is closed.
- Door closedThis trigger fires when the garage door is closed.
- Door openedThis trigger fires when a door is opened.
- Alarm armedThis trigger fires when alarm is armed.
- Light turned onThis trigger fires when a light is turned on.
- Alarm disarmedThis trigger will fires when alarm is disarmed.
- Light turned offThis trigger fires when a light is turned off
Actions (Then that)
- Open doorThis action will open the garage door.
- Close doorThis action will close a garage door.
- Close doorThis action will close the garage door.
- Turn off lightThis action will turn off a light
- Arm alarmThis action will arm your alarm.
- Turn on lightThis action will turn on a light
- Arm stayThis action will arm your alarm in stay mode.
- Arm awayThis action will arm your alarm in away mode.
- Arm nightThis action will arm your alarm in night mode.
- Disarm alarmThis action will disarm your alarm.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together