Other popular myStrom workflows and automations
- Avonmore Button
- Every Day at 2400 turn OFF Hue and MyStrom
- Loftus Button
- Pause Sonos
- Paddenswick Button
- Every Day at 0900 turn OFF Hue and MyStrom
- Toggle Philips Hue lights on/off with MyStrom WiFi button
- When clicking a myStrom button, trigger the evaluation of an Apilio Logicblock
Useful myStrom and NIBE Uplink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Alarm occurs on systemThis Trigger fires every time an alarm is triggered on your system.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- Boost hot water productionThis Action will temporarily increase the hot water production in your NIBE system by turning on the temporary lux feature.
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Boost ventilationThis Action will temporarily boost the ventilation speed by switching to "speed 4".
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Set temperature settingThis Action will create a smart home thermostat in NIBE Uplink which will be used for controlling the indoor temperature for the next 7 days. If no update of the values are provided before that, the system will return to its previous settings.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Set to home modeThis Action will place your system in Home mode.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set to away modeThis Action will place your system in Away mode.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
- Set to vacation modeThis Action will place your system in Vacation mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together