Tell Alexa to resume your Neato vacuum
Other popular Neato workflows and automations
- Start cleaning when nobody is home
- Tell Alexa to start your Neato vacuumby
- Dock your Neato when Tado switches to Home Mode
- Tell Alexa to dock your Neato vacuumby
- Press your button widget to make Neato start cleaning
- Stop cleaning when someone is home
- Dock Neato robot with Amazon Alexa.
- Pause cleaning when someone rings doorbell
Useful Neato and Raindrop.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New itemThis trigger fires when any new item is added to Raindrop.io
- New highlightThis trigger fires when any new highlight is added to Raindrop.io
- Item moved to collectionThis trigger fires when you move an item to the collection you specify
- New item taggedThis trigger fires when you tag an item with a specific tag in Raindrop.io
- New favorite itemThis trigger fires when you favorite an item in Raindrop.io
- New item by typeThis trigger fires when article, image, video or document (you specify) has been added to Raindrop.io
- New broken linkThis trigger fires when a link becomes broken in Raindrop.io
- New permanent copyThis trigger fires when an item has a permanent copy in Raindrop.io
- New fileThis trigger fires when you upload a file to Raindrop.io
Actions (Then that)
- Start cleaningThis action will start cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- Create a new bookmarkThis action will create a new bookmark
- Pause cleaningThis action will pause cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- Resume cleaningThis action will resume cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- Stop cleaningThis action will stop cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- DockThis action will send your Neato connected robot vacuum back to base.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together