Deactivate your alarm when using your Niko Home Control All-off button
Other popular Niko Home Control workflows and automations
- Set your your temperature while activating Niko Home Control routines
- Activate your Niko Home Control routine when your Danalock is unlocked
- Activate your BeoLiving scene with Niko Home Control
- Start the selected program when there is excessive solar energy available
- Turn your Philips Hue bulbs off when activating your Niko Home Control all-off
- Activate your Niko Home Control routine when your Somfy alarm is initiated
- Close your blinds when temperature rises to prevent overheating
- Turn your audio and TV appliances off while activating your Niko Home Control routine
Useful Niko Home Control and SMS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Send IFTTT any SMSThis Trigger fires every time you send any SMS to your IFTTT phone number.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Send IFTTT an SMS taggedSend IFTTT a tagged SMS by adding a hashtag symbol anywhere in the message (e.g. #IFTTT).
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
Actions (Then that)
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Send me an SMSThis Action will send an SMS to your mobile phone.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together