If washing machine switched off, then send a Notification to my Alexa
Other popular Notify My Echo workflows and automations
- Notify Alexa with a summary of NFL Draft updates from ESPN.
- If Tapo_Camera_detected a motion, then send a Notification to my Alexa
- Receive an Alexa notification when your door is unlocked
- When a cooking cycle is finished, notify my Echo.
- Receive an Alexa notification when your door is locked
- Missed phone call smart notification to alexa (Greek)
- When a backup started, send Alexa notification with Notify My Echo integration
Useful Notify My Echo and YoLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorsensor EventThis trigger fires when door sensor state change
- Motion sensor eventThis trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Leak SensorThis trigger fires when your leak sensor detected water.
- Temperature & Humidity SensorThis trigger fires when the temperature or humidity value is in the alert range
- Lock EventThis trigger fires when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- Motion sensor event（Specific Event Types）This trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Smoke & CO AlarmThis trigger fires when CO or Smoke is detected
- Flex FobFire this trigger by YoLink Flex Fob
- Leak Sensor (Special Event Types)This trigger fires when the Leak Sensor detects an event you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off outletTurn on or turn off yolink outlet
- Send Alexa NotificationThis action will send a Notification to your Alexa.
- Turn on/off switchTurn on or turn off yolink switch
- Open/Close valve controllerOpen or close your valve with YoLink Valve Controller
- Control IR RemoteControl your YoLink IR Remote
- Turn on/off power stripTurn on/off power strip
- Control your thermostatControl your thermostat
- Delay your sprinklerSet delay for your sprinkler
- Enable / Disable YoLink NotificationEnable / Disable YoLink Device's notification
- Start / Stop alarm for sirenStart / Stop alarm for siren
- Execute YoLink SceneExecute your scene that defined in YoLink APP
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together