Use Siri to add Items to your Notion To-Do list
Other popular Notion.so workflows and automations
- If a task is assigned to me in Asana add it as a To-Do in Notion
- If New event added to any calendar, then add to-do item to To-Do Next Up
- Everytime there is a new page in a Notion data base log it in Google Sheets
- Notion task from Twitter mention
- Get tweets with music links into a notion list and csv
- GET INSPIRED
- If new sale on Gumroad, then create a new page under Sales
- RSS to Notion
Useful Notion.so and Withings Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects motion.
- New page in a databaseThis trigger fires when a new page is published in a database you select.
- Noise has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects noise.
- An air quality alert has been raisedThis Trigger fires every time an air quality alert is raised by your Withings Home.
- Your Withings Home goes offlineThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home gets disconnected from the internet or is unplugged from the power outlet.
- History of when an air quality alert has been raisedThis query returns a list of when an air quality alert was raised by your Withings Home.
- List all usersThis query returns a list of all users in the organization.
- History of times your Withings Home was offlineThis query returns a list of when your Withings Home was offline.
- List pages matching queryThis query returns pages where the title includes the search term(s).
Actions (Then that)
- Create a pageThis action will create a new page.
- Change camera modeThis Action will change your Withings Home camera mode. To get more information about camera modes, you can go to your app Control Center.
- Add item to a To-Do listThis action will add a to-do item to an existing Notion To-Do List template.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together