Receive an emergency call if smoke is detected
Other popular Owl Home workflows and automations
- Turn on WeMo lights when smoke is detected
- Blink your lights if smoke is detected
- Receive a notification when Carbon Monoxide is detected
- Receive a notification when a motion event occurs
- Receive a notification when sound is detected
- Stop all music in case of a Owl Wired smoke alarm emergency
- Stop all music when Carbon Monoxide is detected
- Turn on and off WeMo Smart Plug when there is Motion
Useful Owl Home and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects motion.
- Smoke detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects smoke.
- Carbon Monoxide detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects Carbon Monoxide(CO).
- Sound detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects sounds
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- BatteryThis query returns your Owl device battery.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- HumidityThis query returns humidity information from your Owl deivce.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
- TemperatureThis query returns your Owl device temperature.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together