Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and Relatel integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New SmileyThis trigger fire when a new smiley is rated.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- New CallThis trigger fires when a new call is started.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- New ChatThis trigger fires when a new chat is started.
- New VoicemailThis trigger fire when a new voicemail is received.
- New MessageThis trigger fires when a new sms is sent.
Actions (Then that)
- Cloak ReceptionThis action will change the outgoing number for calls.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Do not disturbThis action will toggle the "Do not disturb" status.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Join groupThis action will join the employee to a group.
- Leave groupThis action will remove the employee from a group.
- Send MessageThis action will send a text message
- Create Contactcreate a new contact
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together