Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and RoosterMoney integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Money Boosted to ChildChild has had money added
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Removed from ChildChild has had money removed
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- Pot TransferChild has had money transferred between pots
- Card Spend AuthorisedChild has a spend authorised on their Rooster Card
Actions (Then that)
- BoostThis action will boost your child a predefined amount to a pot of your choice.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- RemoveThis action will remove your child a predefined amount to a pot of your choice.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Pot to pot transferThis action will transfer your child a predefined amount to and from the pots of your choice.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together