Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Useful PagerDuty and Sengled integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires when your Snap device detects motion.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- door sensor openedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is opened.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- door sensor closedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is closed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your sengled lights.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your sengled lights.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your lights on or off.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Turn on plugThis action will turn on your plug.
- Turn off plugThis action will turn off your plug.
- Toggle plug on/offThis action will toggle your plug.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together