Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Useful PagerDuty and Tailwind integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Garage door is openedThis trigger fires when your specific garage door opens
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Garage door is closedThis trigger fires when your specific door closes
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
Actions (Then that)
- Open garage doorThis action will open your selected garage door
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Partial OpenThis action will open your selected garage door partially
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Close garage doorThis action will close your selected garage door
- Close all garage doorsThis action will close your all garage door from selected device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together