Toggle your lights to make your home look occupied
Other popular TP-Link Kasa workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights when Arlo detects motion
- Turn Off TP-LINK Device When Android Disconnects From WiFi
- Activate a Scene when motion is detected by Ring
- Toggle a device
- Turn on your Kasa lights with Button widget
- Turn off an outlet when you leave home
- KASA location leave Scene activation
- Turn on your camera when you leave an area
Useful TP-Link Kasa and Tailwind integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Open garage doorThis action will open your selected garage door
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Partial OpenThis action will open your selected garage door partially
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- Close garage doorThis action will close your selected garage door
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Close all garage doorsThis action will close your all garage door from selected device
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together