Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and VeeZy Tumble Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
Actions (Then that)
- Start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Set programThis action will set the tumble dryer program
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together