Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Useful PagerDuty and Wemo Dimmer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger fires every time your Dimmer is turned on.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Switched offThis trigger fires every time your Dimmer is turned off.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- Long pressThis trigger fires every time your WeMo Dimmer is turned on or off with a long press over two seconds.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer on. If the WeMo Dimmer is already on, it will remain on.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Turn offThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer off. If the WeMo Dimmer is already off, it will remain off.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Change brightnessThis action will change brightness of a Dimmer to a specified level/percentage.
- Toggle on/offThis action will toggle a WeMo Dimmer on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together