Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and WeMo Smart Plug integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo Switch is turned on.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo Switch is turned off.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch on. If the WeMo Switch is already on, it will remain on.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch off. If the WeMo Switch is already off, it will remain off.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Turn on then offThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch on then immediately back off.
- Turn off then onThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch off then immediately back on.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle a WeMo Switch on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together