Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Useful PagerDuty and Works With Cavius integrations
Triggers (If this)
- AlarmThis trigger fires during alarms
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Mode changedThis trigger fires when the alarm has changed mode. I.e. armed, disarmed or set to home shield mode.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together