Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and Zoho Mail integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New Mail ReceivedThis trigger fires on the reception of a new mail
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- New mail received with criteriaThis trigger fires when you receive mail that satisfies the trigger fields
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
Actions (Then that)
- Send an EmailThis action will send an email in ZohoMail
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Send an email to yourselfThis action will send an email to yourself
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Save a draftThis action will save a draft
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together