Get a weekly digest of new Pew articles on religion
Other popular Pew Research Center workflows and automations
- Get an email when Pew publishes something about your home country
- Get a weekly email digest of new Pew Research technology articles
- Tweet PEW Breaking News
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew Research content
- Save new Pew articles to Pocket
- Get a weekly email digest of politics coverage from Pew Research
- Share new Pew research about science to a Slack channel
- Get an email when there's a new Pew article on the media
Useful Pew Research Center and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of updates from the research centerThis query returns a list of whenever a new item was added to the Pew Research feed.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together