Get a weekly digest of new Pew articles on religion
Other popular Pew Research Center workflows and automations
- Share new Pew research about science to a Slack channel
- Get a weekly email digest of new Pew Research technology articles
- Tweet PEW Breaking News
- Get an email when there's a new Pew article on the media
- Save new Pew articles to Pocket
- Get a weekly email digest of politics coverage from Pew Research
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew Research content
- Get an email when Pew publishes something about your home country
Useful Pew Research Center and Typeform integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New form is createdThis trigger fires every time a new form is created
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- New response in a formThis trigger fires every time a form receives a new response.
- List formsThis query returns all your forms or forms that match a search term
- History of updates from the research centerThis query returns a list of whenever a new item was added to the Pew Research feed.
- Lookup responsesThis query returns responses from a specific form. It's possible to filter responses using the search field.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together