Turn your Pivot Power Genius strip off when you exit a specific area
Other popular Wink: Pivot Power Genius workflows and automations
- If the temperature drops below ___ degrees then turn on outlet
- If water leak is detected, then turn off Wink Pivot outlet
- If the sun rises then turn your Pivot Power Genius on
- Every day at __:__ turn your Pivot Power Genius off
- Email to Outlet
- If opening is detected, then turn on Wink Pivot outlet
- Turn outlet on
- Send an email to toggle on/off Pivot Power Genius Outlet
Useful Wink: Pivot Power Genius and ThingaOS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever Water Leak is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- When Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when motion detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- When FetchIt Button is PressedThis trigger fires when fetch-it button is pressed or long pressed.
- Whenever Door/Window Opened or ClosedThis trigger fires whenever door/window sensor is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn outlet onThis Action will turn on the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already on, it will remain on.
- Turn On/Off deviceThis action will Turn On/Off a device that is available on ThingaOS.
- Turn outlet offThis Action will turn off the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already off, it will remain off.
- Activate Night ModeThe action will set Night Mode on ThigaOS devices like Light.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specific on or off.
- Turn On/Off SirenThis action will Turn On/Off Siren for the device in ThingaOS.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together