When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- Manually trigger a lighting scene
Useful PMMI Lighting and QNAP integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of system eventsThis query returns a list of every time a new system event occurs on your QNAP device. This trigger is only available to the device administrator.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- History of files in your folderThis query returns a list of every time when a new file is stored to the selected folder.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Download file from URLThis action will download a file from a given URL to your NAS at a path which you specify.
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Append text to fileThis action will append to a text file as determined by the filename and folder path you specify. If there is no file present, a new file will be created. Once a file’s size reaches to maximum a new file will be created.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Set user profile picture on QNAP NASThis action will set/change the user profile picture on QNAP Device.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Control music on QNAP Device via Music StationThis action allows you to control basic music station operations like stop playing current song, play next song in the current playlist and play previous song in the current playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v418.104.22.168 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Play any music station playlist on QNAP DeviceThis action allows you to play any music station playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v422.214.171.124 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Control surveillance cameras of QNAP Device via Surveillance StationThis action allow the user to control the camera recording via Surveillance Station (Requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above and Surveillance Station v126.96.36.199 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Control device powerThese actions will either shutdown the device, reboot the device or put the device in sleep mode Action Fields. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together