When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
- When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- Every day at a specified time, trigger a lighting scene
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
Useful PMMI Lighting and Seeburg integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Lookup all tracks on recordThis query returns all tracks on the record via record id.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- What was on the livestream at this time?This query returns the track that was on stream at specified timestamp.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Tell me more about this trackThis query returns track details
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
- Tell me more about this recordThis query returns record details
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Request a track be playedRequest a track to be played
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together