Every day at a specified time, trigger a lighting scene
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
- Manually trigger a lighting scene
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
Useful PMMI Lighting and SoundCloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together