When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
Useful PMMI Lighting and Swidget integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Turned OnThis trigger fires when the specified Swidget device turns on.
- Turned OffThis trigger fires when the specified Swidget device turns off.
- Temperature goes aboveThe trigger fires when the temperature goes above a given threshold.
- Temperature goes belowThis trigger fires when the temperature goes below a given value.
- Humidity goes aboveThis trigger fires when the humidity goes above a given value.
- Humidity goes belowThis trigger fires when the humidity goes below a given value.
- Motion beginsThe trigger fires when motion sensor detects occupancy.
- Motion endsThe trigger fires when motion sensor reports vacancy.
- Air quality improvesThis trigger fires when the air quality goes over a given value.
- Air quality declinesThis trigger fires when the air quality goes below a given value.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn OnThis action will turn your selected Swidget device on.
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Turn OffThis action will turn your selected Swidget device Off.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Set Dimmer LevelThis action will set your Swidget dimmer device to the specified level.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together