Manually trigger a lighting scene
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
Useful PMMI Lighting and Thinka integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current temperature rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor temperature value and fires whenever the temperature rises above the value you provide.
- Current humidity rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor humidity value and fires whenever the humidity rises above the value you provide.
- Contact SensorThis Trigger monitors sensor contact value and fires whenever the contact state changes.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- List all of the devicesThis query returns all devices within the smart home environment. You can use this query to list all devices so that you can select some of the device(s) from that list
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Activate a SceneThis action will activate a specific scene in your home.
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Turn on or off deviceThis Action will turn on or off your Thinka devices that support switching on/off.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Set BrightnessThis Action will set brightness of your Thinka devices that support brightness.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Set ColorThis Action will set color of your Thinka devices that support color.
- Set TemperatureThis Action will set temperature of your Thinka devices that support temperature.
- Set Thermostat ModeThis Action will set thermostat mode of your Thinka devices that support thermostat mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together