When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- Every day at a specified time, trigger a lighting scene
- Manually trigger a lighting scene
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
- When I enter a location, turn Area lights ON
Useful PMMI Lighting and Wemo Air Purifier integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Air quality changedThis Trigger fires every time your air purifier registers an air quality you specify (poor, moderate, good).
- Fan mode changedThis Trigger fires every time your air purifier is changed to your specified fan mode (Auto, High, Medium, Low, Off).
- Filter life drops below thresholdThis Trigger fires every time the filter life of your air purifier drops below your specified filter life percentage.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of filter life drops below thresholdThis query returns a list of when the filter life of your air purifier drops below your specified filter life percentage. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- History of air quality changedThis query returns a list of when your air purifier registers an air quality you specify (poor, moderate, good).
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set air purifier modeThis Action will set the mode of your air purifier to a level you specify (off, low, medium, high, auto).
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together