Every day at a specified time, trigger a lighting scene
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
Useful PMMI Lighting and WeMo Coffeemaker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Water filter needs to be replacedThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker’s water filter needs to be replaced.
- Cleaning cycle requiredThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker needs to run a cleaning cycle.
- Coffeemaker Not Ready Mode activated at selected timeThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker is Not Ready Mode (Refill, Place Carafe or Refill Water modes) is activated at your selected time.
- History of coffeemaker Not Ready Mode activated at selected timeThis query returns a list of when your coffeemaker was in Not Ready Mode.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of water filter replacement eventsThis query returns a list of times that your coffeemaker’s water filter needs to be replaced.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- History of cleaning cycle requiredThis query returns a list of when your coffeemaker needs to run a cleaning cycle.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Brew coffeeThis Action will start a brew cycle with your coffeemaker.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together