Save Medium stories you've recommended to your Pocket
Other popular Pocket workflows and automations
- Automatically add articles you favorite in Pocket to your Buffer queue
- Add your Pocket reading list to Todoist
- Automatically sync your Pocket articles to Evernote
- Add the posts you save on Reddit to your Pocket queue
- Save popular posts from r/TodayILearned in Pocket
- Save popular NYTimes articles to Pocket
- Backup Pocket Archive to OneDrive
- Send your Pocket favorites to OneNote
Useful Pocket and Stripe integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New customer createdThis trigger fires when a new customer is created.
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New payment receivedThis trigger fires when a new payment is received.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- Failed PaymentThis trigger fires when a payment attempt fails.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New invoice createdThis trigger fires when a new invoice is created.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Create customerThis action will create a new customer.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Create payment linkThis action will create a payment link.
- Create subscriptionThis action will create a new subscription for a customer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together