Run My Shades When I Leave an Area
Other popular Hunter Douglas PowerView workflows and automations
- Turns off all Hunter Douglas PowerView Schedules with Amazon Echo
- Close shades on a bright day
- Run a Hunter Douglas PowerView Scene When Motion Is Detected After a Period of Quiet
- Automatically close your Hunter Douglas PowerView shades when it's hot outside
- When The Indoor Temperature Falls, Run My Shades
- Turn on all PowerView Schedules
- Get an email when Hunter Douglas PowerView publishes a new trigger or action
- Move shades when getting close to home
Useful Hunter Douglas PowerView and SurveyMonkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of contact addedThis query returns a list of when new contacts were added to the specified list.
- History of survey responsesThis query returns a list of when there were new survey responses for the survey you specify.
- History of surveys createdThis query returns a list of when you created new surveys in SurveyMonkey.
Actions (Then that)
- Activate SceneThis Action will activate an individual Room Scene.
- Add new contact to listThis Action will add a new contact to the specified list.
- Activate Multiple Room SceneThis Action will activate a Multiple Room Scene.
- Turn off all SchedulesThis Action will globally disable all Scheduled Scenes.
- Turn on all SchedulesThis Action will globally enable all Scheduled Scenes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together