Log motion from remo+ into google spreadsheet
Other popular remo+ workflows and automations
- Play a song when RemoBell rings
- Remo+ Notifications for Android Wear
- Remo+ Motion Logs in Google Calendar
- Log rings from remo+ into google spreadsheet
- Text Alerts when RemoBell rings
- Remo+ Email Notifications When Motion Detected
Useful remo+ and Seeburg integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New Seeburg Track StreamingThis trigger fires when a new Seeburg track is identified on the livestream.
- Button Press DetectedThis Trigger fires every time somebody presses the button on you Remo+ device
- Seeburg Record changedThis trigger fires when a Seeburg record is changed.
- New Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
- Lookup all tracks on recordThis query returns all tracks on the record via record id.
- History of button pressesThis query returns the history of when the button was pressed on your Remo+ device.
- What was on the livestream at this time?This query returns the track that was on stream at specified timestamp.
- History of Motions DetectedThis query returns a list of every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
- Tell me more about this trackThis query returns track details
- Tell me more about this recordThis query returns record details
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together