Log motion from remo+ into google spreadsheet
Other popular remo+ workflows and automations
- Remo+ Email Notifications When Motion Detected
- Remo+ Notifications for Android Wear
- Remo+ Motion Logs in Google Calendar
- Log rings from remo+ into google spreadsheet
- Text Alerts when RemoBell rings
- Play a song when RemoBell rings
Useful remo+ and Vactidy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Robot StartedThis trigger fire when your robot starts a job
- Button Press DetectedThis Trigger fires every time somebody presses the button on you Remo+ device
- Robot StoppedThis trigger fires when your robot stops a job
- New Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
- Robot StatusThis query returns the current status of your robot.
- History of button pressesThis query returns the history of when the button was pressed on your Remo+ device.
- Robot OnlineThis query returns the online status of your robot.
- History of Motions DetectedThis query returns a list of every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together