Play a song when RemoBell rings
Other popular remo+ workflows and automations
- Remo+ Notifications for Android Wear
- Log rings from remo+ into google spreadsheet
- Log motion from remo+ into google spreadsheet
- Remo+ Email Notifications When Motion Detected
- Text Alerts when RemoBell rings
- Remo+ Motion Logs in Google Calendar
Useful remo+ and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- Button Press DetectedThis Trigger fires every time somebody presses the button on you Remo+ device
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- New Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together