Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
Other popular RSS Ground workflows and automations
- Automatically Save Articles from RSS Ground Posting Campaign to Instapaper Account
- Receive Email Notifications From Your RSS Ground Posting Campaigns
- RSS Ground Automated Content Posting to Tumblr
- Keep a Log of Your RSS Ground Posting Campaigns in Google Sheets
- New Posts from a Reddit Subreddit Added to RSS Ground Personal Feed (RSS)
- RSS Ground Automated Content Posting to WordPress
- RSS Ground post to Lnk
- New videos from YouTube Search Added to RSS Ground Personal Feed
Useful RSS Ground and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- New item in posting campaignThis trigger fires when RSS Ground posting campaign runs and sends a new item to IFTTT
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Add a new item to personal feedThis action will create a new item in one of your personal feeds in RSS Ground.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together