If you were killed by another player, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Call my phone at 5735509471 (update phone number)
- Get a message from Line when your teammate comes online
- If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
- If my character is killed in Rust send me a notification
- If you were killed in Rust, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- Discord X Rust Death Message Integration
- If my character is killed in Rust blink my Hue lights
- Get a message on Telegram when a Rust Smart Alarm is triggered
Useful Rust and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together