Log all players that killed my character
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- Get a message from Line when your teammate comes online
- If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
- If you were killed in Rust, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- Get a message on Telegram when a Rust Smart Alarm is triggered
- Rust smart alarm to Discord message
- If my character is killed in Rust send me a notification
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Send a notification from the IFTTT app
- If my character is killed in Rust blink my Hue lights
Useful Rust and Trello integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- Card added to boardThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specific board.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- Card added to listThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specified list.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- Card assigned to meThis Trigger fires every time a card is assigned to you.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together