Discord X Rust Death Message Integration
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- Rust smart alarm to Discord message
- Get a message on Telegram when a Rust Smart Alarm is triggered
- If my character is killed in Rust send me a notification
- If you were killed by another player, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- If you were killed in Rust, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
- Log all players that killed my character
- Get a message from Line when your teammate comes online
Useful Rust and WeMo Slow Cooker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- Cook timer finishedThis Trigger fires every time your cook timer has finished.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- Cooking mode changedThis Trigger fires every time your Slow Cooker cooking mode changes (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off).
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together