Discord X Rust Death Message Integration
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Send a notification from the IFTTT app
- If my character is killed in Rust blink my Hue lights
- Rust smart alarm to Discord message
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Call my phone at 5735509471 (update phone number)
- If you were killed by another player, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- Get a message on Telegram when a Rust Smart Alarm is triggered
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new Applet
Useful Rust and Zoho Cliq (Australia) integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together